Die Cutter Operator
Located in Green Bay, WI, VIRIDIAM – Has been delivering innovative packaging and print products and services for over 130 years. The VIRIDIAM mission is to blend craftsmanship, innovation, and unparalleled service to create unique packaging, print and graphic solutions. Due to our continued growth, we are looking to add a Die Cutter Operator to our team.
Die Cutter Operator Responsibilities:
- Set up and run the Die-Cutter according to customer specifications
- Examine job orders to determine quantity to be cut, stock specifications and special die cutting instructions
- Examine cutting dies for visual defects and apply correcting solution to repair minor defects
- Routine standing, bending, lifting and good manual dexterity skills.
Die Cutter Operator Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) is required
- Must be mechanically inclined and possess good mechanical skills
- Must be able to read a ruler and other measuring devices
- Have good basic math skills
- Prior die cutter experience preferred
- Be able to lift up to 40 pounds, stand for 10 hours per day, walk frequently, and have regular attendance.
Why should you consider this position?
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- STD, LTD, and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time Off
Currently hiring for 2 shifts:
1st Shift: 6:00 am – 2:00 pm Monday – Friday
2nd Shift 2:00 pm – 12:00 am Monday – Thursday
We hire the best talent in the industry to be part of the team. If you feel you are up for a great challenge and are aligned for who we are looking for, we would like to hear from you.