Located in Green Bay, WI, VIRIDIAM – Has been delivering innovative packaging and print products and services for over 130 years. The VIRIDIAM mission is to blend craftsmanship, innovation, and unparalleled service to create unique packaging, print and graphic solutions. Due to our continued growth, we are looking to add a Folder/Gluer Operator to our team.
Folder/Gluer Operator Responsibilities:
- Set up and maintaining folder/gluer equip
- Responsible for reading and understanding work orders/job tickers to determine set up specifications and instructions
- Make manual adjustments to account for different fold and glue patterns based on job specifications
- Load, observe, and monitor machine operations; including the glue system and other raw materials to ensure appropriate levels
- Routine standing, bending, lifting and good manual dexterity skills
Folder/Gluer Operator Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) is required
- Must be mechanically inclined and possess good mechanical skills
- Must be able to read a ruler and other measuring devices and have good basic math skills
- Prior folder gluer experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds, stand for 10 hours per day, walk frequently, and have regular attendance.
Why should you consider this position?
- Competitive compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- STD, LTD, and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time Off
Currently hiring for 2 shifts:
1st Shift: 6:00 am – 2:00 pm Monday – Friday
2nd Shift 2:00 pm – 12:00 am Monday – Thursday
We hire the best talent in the industry to be part of the team. If you feel you are up for a great challenge and are aligned for who we are looking for, we would like to hear from you.