Inside Sales/Account Manager
Located in Green Bay, WI, VIRIDIAM – Has been delivering innovative packaging and print products and services for over 130 years. The VIRIDIAM mission is to blend craftsmanship, innovation, and unparalleled service to create unique packaging, print and graphic solutions. Due to our continued growth, we are looking to add an Inside Sales Representative to our team. The duties and responsibilities of this position are service based and will present new and diverse challenges daily.
Inside Sales Responsibilities:
- Directly improve sales throughput by implementing strategic selling processes in a manner that results in an efficient & successful sales process.
- Act as point person for local customer accounts
- Coordinate the needs of the account by providing service or acquiring the resources to meet the account needs.
- Negotiation and renegotiation of production schedules regarding customer’s jobs.
- Customer fulfillment – quoting, sourcing, order entry & expediting orders
- Provide product to customers timely & accurately
- Maintain a database for contacts, opportunities, and order management
- Effectively communicate company competency and sales strategy to prospective/current customers
- Manage inventory
- Perform miscellaneous branch operational duties, as needed
Inside Sales Requirements:
- Associates degree and sales experience preferred but not required
- Exceptional relationship-building and customer service skills
- Valid Driver’s License/clean driving record
- Excellent phone and email communication skills
- Ability to manage details and balance competing priorities
- A strong aptitude for sales, and a desire to sell
- Strong computer and math skills
- Ability to communicate constructively and effectively with a team
Why should you consider this position?
- Competitive compensation consisting of a base salary, commission, and expense reimbursement
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- STD, LTD, and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time Off
We hire the best talent in the industry to be part of the team. If you feel you are up for a great challenge and are aligned for who we are looking for, we would like to hear from you.
No phone calls or Recruiters – please.