Located in Green Bay, WI, VIRIDIAM – Has been delivering innovative packaging and print products and services for over 130 years. The VIRIDIAM mission is to blend craftsmanship, innovation, and unparalleled service to create unique packaging, print and graphic solutions. Due to our continued growth, we are looking to add a Press Operator to our team.
Press Operator Responsibilities
- Work with paper for loading the press and hand throwing paper
- Working as part of a team, along with other press and pre-press employees
- Responsible for set up, make ready and operation of our presses
- Ensuring quality is maintained throughout pressruns
- Routine standing, bending, lifting and good manual dexterity skills.
Press Operator Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) is required
- Must be mechanically inclined and possess good mechanical skills
- Must be able to read a ruler and other measuring devices and have good basic math skills.
- Prior press experience preferred
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds, stand for 10 hours per day, walk frequently, and have regular attendance.
Why should you consider this position?
- Competitive compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- STD, LTD, and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time Off
Currently hiring for 2 shifts:
1st Shift: 6:00 am – 2:00 pm Monday – Friday
2nd Shift 2:00 pm – 12:00 am Monday – Thursday
We hire the best talent in the industry to be part of the team. If you feel you are up for a great challenge and are aligned for who we are looking for, we would like to hear from you.